Wednesday, May 07, 2008

A One-Minute Visit With Wordsmith



I lived in Tarpon Springs, Florida for three years from 2001 through 2003. During that time I attended a critique group - Wordsmith - and learned how valuable a good critique group can be.

Thanks to Wordsmith I became a better writer. And that is why I have worked so hard as the 2007-2008 president of the London Writers' Society to get our group established by reaching out to writers of every stripe.

Wordsmith changed my idea of myself as a writer. I became more serious, more confident and more determined. One of our critique groups here in the the London Writers' Society may change your ideas about yourself as well and give you the confidence to never quit until you get published.

But you don't have to take my word for it. Here's a little video with the founding members of Wordsmith. ~ Clyo

No comments: