Sunday, May 04, 2008

About 70 Hours Into This Project So Far...

I have a surprise for LWS members. I've been working on it non-stop for the last seven days and I hope you like it...

Here's a hint: Remember that list of fiction publishers compliled by Ruth Zavitz and pasted into our old website? Well, I went through it.

I checked out all the websites, deleted the URLs that no longer exist, added a thumbnail of updated information so you can get some idea about the publisher before visiting the publisher's website, formatted each URL as a link, and added a link to each website's submission guidelines page, if one exists. It took me about 36 hours.

So far I've put about 70 hours into this whole project since last Saturday. I'm not quite finished and I'm working feverishly to get it on-line today. Just want to make sure this blog is going to work out well before I add the link to the NEW LWS WEBSITE and it goes live... ~ Clyo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have been a VERY busy lady.

I am impressed.

Fugitive Pieces is on me.
;-D

Clyo said...

I accept!