Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Get Happy Video About Abraham-Hicks Teachings Makes Me Smile

I took a break from working on the May 2010 newsletter to listen to an inspirational broadcast on Hay House Radio. (Hay House is the number one publisher of self-help and new thought titles.) I heard a very interesting broadcast and that led me to check out the website of Abraham-Hicks. There I found a link to the video below.

Books by Esther and Jerry Hicks may not be your cup of tea, but they are very successful authors and workshop presenters who have been teaching that we create our own reality through our thoughts since 1986. I just recently discovered them and this video (made by an admirer of their teachings) which I absolutely love. It leaves me smiling every time I watch it. I hope it does the same for you.

No comments: