Sunday, April 25, 2010

Back to Blogging!

Back when I rebuilt the LondonWritersSociety.ca website I really wanted to create a wordpress blog in which I would have more options in regard to function and design.

Ever the unrealistic optimist in regard to how much I can get done, I took the link to this blog off the website. Of course then I stopped adding posts as well.

Long story short: I haven't had time to create the blog I envisioned. Worse yet, it's been nearly eighteen months since I wrote a post on this one.

Yet during that time I would have so liked to comment on dozens of literary events that might have been of interest to other writers.

So I give. I'm going back to this blog, and putting the link to it back on the website until such time that I actually have another blog in place.

Now: back to working on the May 2010 LWS newsletter!

No comments: